What happens after Registration?
- Players automatically return to their previous team if registered before the late period. ESC coordinators will group players by neighborhood or school district whenever possible.
- Age Group coordinators form teams according to ESC group criteria (age, school district, etc.)
- Players pick up uniforms and equipment at Soccer USA. There are two stores. Edmond location - 1279 W. Danforth, Edmond, OK 73003 OKC Location - 10803 N. May Ave. Oklahoma City 73120
- PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO COACH YOUR CHILD'S TEAM!!!
- Coaches receive their team roster at the Pre-Season Coaches Meeting. U4/U5/U6 coaches pick up T-Shirts, Coaches Cards, and Team medals!!!
Coaches Meeting - Friday, February 15, 2013 at The MAC, 2733 Marilyn Williams Drive, off Covell at Mitch Park.
Coach Meeting attendance is mandatory, No Exceptions Please! Coaches - Plan ahead and mark your calendars so that your team gets all the information and materials necessary for a great season!
- Players receive a call or an email from their coach with notification of placement, practice, uniforms, etc.
- Schedules will be posted on this website on the "Schedules" link on the left hand navigation bar.
QUESTIONS ABOUT Playing Soccer this season? Contact your Age Group Coordinator here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT Online Registration this season? Contact the Club Administrator here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT Registration? Contact the club Registrar, Pat Morgan here.
NEED a Registration Form? Download a USYSA Registration Form here.
ESC Fields go to "Game Only" status after Feb. 28
Jan 17 2013 -
ESC prepares to host Regionals 2013; Complex goes to "Game Only" status this spring...
East Fence Repaired - Do Not Enter!
Mar 14 2013 - Parris Sanders
Our East fence has been repaired by the City of Edmond, Parks & Recreation. This iron-fencing enhances the beauty of the park and secures the complex against unauthorized entry.
Please help us by protecting our new club fence. Entering the complex thru damaged fencing is hazardous.
Entry is permitted only through the gated entrances!
Integris Logo Jersey Guidelines
Feb 06 2013 -
U4/U5/U6 – No Integris Logo, T-Shirts with ESC Logo, free of charge, delivered to coach at Coaches Meeting
U7 – U10 – Integris Logo on all Jerseys (White and Black) (Singles and Team Orders)
U11-U19 – Integris Logo on all Jerseys (White, Black, and any other color) (Singles and Team Orders)
Note* New Players receive a free White Integris Logo Jersey. This Jersey is part of a reduced price 'kit' which includes 2 Jerseys (white and black, shorts, & socks; available at Soccer USA. Returning players must purchase their jerseys with the Integris Logo. Coaches must submit 'whole team' orders using the team form at Soccer USA.
US Youth Soccer releases the latest Coaches Manual
Nov 13 2012 -
The USYouth Soccer Coaching Department has introduced the latest coaching resource with 'How to Write a Training Session Plan'. The manual will help guide coaches in conducting the most efficient and effective training sessions for their team.
Club Rule: Pregame Warmups in the Penalty Area
Jan 04 2013 -
NO Team may warm up in the penalty area...
Home Team Wears White
Jan 04 2013 -
To avoid confusion, the home team should always wear white. The visiting team should wear their darkest color.